Available now: Greta is our newest family member, combining all advantages of Gustav with a step-through frame.
Both models offer an ideal package:
- Fully equipped, low-maintenance urban bike with smart transporting possibilities
- Front rack mounted to the frame with a flexible strap system
- Wide tires for a comfortable ride
- Comfortable geometry and an agile riding experience
- Lighting system integrated into the fenders without visible cabling
- Child seat ready
The low top tube makes it easy to mount and dismount the bike and is thus perfect for riding with a child seat. Thanks to the dual bicycle stand the bike will not tilt sideways when loading your child or your baggage.
Due to the sloping geometry and the step-through frame the two available frame sizes accommodates a wide variety of cyclists with a height between around 1.58 m and 1.86 m.
Greta is the ideal commuter and family bike, but the comfortable riding position also makes it possible for the bike to be ridden on longer tours.
Greta is ready to order right now and is available either with a 2-speed SRAM-Automatix (1.295 € incl. 19% VAT) or 8-speed Shimano-Nexus gearing (1.450 € incl. 19% VAT). For more information visit your local Schindelhauer dealer and take the bike for a test ride!