Where I can get my Schindelhauer?
support and guidance at your Schindelhauer dealer
We appreciate that you are interested in buying a Schindelhauer bike and suggest purchasing it at one of our Schindelhauer dealers. They will provide you with personal advice, a test ride and also offer you their best service after your purchase. Here you can find a list of our dealers:
There are two options for you to buy a Schindelhauer bike:
1. online purchase and delivery to a Schindelhauer dealer of your choice (euro zone only):
A preffered choice would be to have your bike delivered to one of our dealers at no extra cost. They set up the bike for you professionally and will have it ready for pickup by arrangement. During your online purchase process, you will be shown the option to select a dealer near you as delivery address.
2. delivery directly to your home:
If you cannot find a Schindelhauer dealer in your area through our dealer search, you can also have your desired model delivered directly to your home. The bike is delivered almost completely assembled. As explained in the manual which comes with the bike, only the tires must be filled with the appropriate air pressure, the pedals and, if included, the frame-mounted front rack need to be attached, as well as the handlebars set straight.
no Schindelhauer dealer nearby?
In this case the above mentioned option of shipping directly to your home will be possible. We are also happy to accept recommendations for future Schindelhauer dealers. If you are a owner of a bicycle shop or a customer of a recommended shop, you are welcome to send us further information via email@example.com.
buying and delivery outside the euro zone?
If you would like to purchase a Schindelhauer bicycle outside the euro zone, first contact the nearest Schindelhauer dealer in your country. Under certain circumstances this dealer can also send bikes directly to you. If you can not find a Schindelhauer dealer in your area, please contact us via our contact form or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Siegfried, Viktor, Hektor, Ludwig and Lotte models you’ll need the 27.2 mm diameter option and for the ThinBike, opt for 31.6 mm. We also have a LightSKIN LED seat post to fit Brompton bikes that are 31.8 mm in diameter and 600 mm long.
Available in the following versions:
- 25.4 mm - silver - (350 mm long)
- 27.2 mm - black, silver, white - (350 mm long) (standard on most Schindelhauer bikes)
- 27.2 mm - black, silver - with LEDs sticking out (350 mm long) (standard on most Schindelhauer bikes)
- 30.8 mm - black, white - (350 mm long)
- 31.6 mm - black, white - (350 mm long) (suitable for ThinBike)
- 31.8 mm - black, silver - (600 mm long for Brompton)
Please note the following weight limits:
- 25.4 mm: 90 kg (min. seat tube angle: 72°)
- 27.2 mm: 90 kg (min. seat tube angle: 72°)
- 31.6 mm: 110 kg (min. seat tube angle: 72°)
The seat post should be mounted so that at least the three uppermost LEDs are visible.
The model with LEDs sticking out (Version 2) features a higher visibility from the side. However, please pay attention to the restricted installation height because the LEDs can't be sunken into the frame.