Data Process Manager (f/m/d)
- As a Data Process Manager:in, you will work with our small IT team to ensure internal data flows and build data assets in our data warehouse.
- You keep an eye on the data infrastructure, identify problems at an early stage and respond with appropriate adjustments.
- You work closely with the management and various teams and take on board their requirements, from which you in turn generate reporting and tools for our teams.
- You have at least 3 years of experience.
- SQL, Python and PowerBI are your daily working tools.
- You love to set up and optimize data flows and have already successfully implemented data projects.
- You are dedicated and a team player, have a structured and solution-oriented approach and can communicate clearly.
- Experience in managing smaller data projects and with Azure Cloud is an advantage.
Employment relationship: Full-time or part-time (at least 30 hours per week) with flexible working hours and location
Earliest possible start: Immediately
Working student (f/m/d)
- Support in bike manufacturing and production
- Support in service case processing and other day-to-day business tasks
- Support with warehouse organisation
- Optimisation of process flows up to the possibility of working on projects independently
- Enrolment at a (technical) university, preferably in the field of mechanical engineering, engineering or comparable field of study
- Independent and structured way of working
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Enthusiasm for cycling and affinity for (bicycle) technology is an advantage
Employment relationship: student
Number of hours per week: min. 10 to max. 20 hours / week
Working hours: flexible working hours (Mon-Fri)
Earliest possible start date: April 2023