Stay lit and safe in city traffic with a top-performing and stylish option. For Siegfried, Viktor, Hektor, Ludwig and Lotte models you’ll need the 27.2 mm diameter option and for the ThinBike, opt for 31.6 mm. We also have a LightSKIN LED seat post to fit Brompton bikes that are 31.8 mm in diameter and 600 mm long. Available in the following versions:
- 25.4 mm - silver - (350 mm long)
- 27.2 mm - black, silver, white - (350 mm long) (Schindelhauer Standard)
- 27.2 mm - black, silver - with LEDs sticking out (350 mm long) (Schindelhauer Standard)
- 30.8 mm - black, white - (350 mm long)
- 31.6 mm - black, white - (350 mm long) (suitable for ThinBike)
- 31.8 mm - black, silver - (600 mm long for Brompton)
The seat post should be mounted so that at least the three uppermost LEDs are visible.
The model with LEDs sticking out (Version 2) features a higher visibility from the side. However, please pay attention to the restricted installation height because the LEDs can't be sunken into the frame.
Where I can get my Schindelhauer?
We appreciate that you are interested in buying a Schindelhauer bike and suggest purchasing it at one of our Schindelhauer dealers. They will provide you with personal advice, a test ride and also offer you their best service after your purchase. Here you can find a list of our dealers:
Here you can find the Schindelhauer dealer closest to you: search
If you have already chosen a model, you can simply order it right here at schindelhauerbikes.com. You can choose from two delivery options
- delivery to a Schindelhauer dealer: You can easily let deliver your desired model to a Schindelhauer dealer. They will do the final assembling and fine tune it to your needs.
- delivery to a desired address: If you do not have a Schindelhauer dealer nearby, you can let send your bike directly to your home. The bike is delivered nearly full assembled. In compliance with the manual you only have to pump-up the tires with the appropriate air pressure, mount the pedals and straighten the handlebars.