Stay lit and safe in city traffic with a top-performing and stylish option. For Siegfried, Viktor, Hektor, Ludwig and Lotte models you’ll need the 27.2 mm diameter option and for the ThinBike, opt for 31.6 mm.We also have a LightSKIN LED seat post to fit Brompton bikes that are 31.8 mm in diameter and 600 mm long. Available in the following versions:
- • 25.4 mm - silver - (350 mm long)
- • 27.2 mm - black, silver, white - (350 mm long)(Schindelhauer Standard)
- • 27.2 mm - black, silver - with LEDs sticking out (350 mm long) (Schindelhauer Standard)
- • 30.8 mm- black, white - (350 mm long)
- • 31.6 mm - black, white - (350 mm long) (suitable for ThinBike)
- • 31.8 mm - black, silver -(600 mm long for Brompton)
The seat post should be mounted on the frame so that at least the three uppermost LEDs are visible.
The model with LEDs sticking out features a higher visibility from the side. However, please pay attention to the restricted installation hieght as all of the LEDs have to be visible and the lowermost LEDs can't be countersunken into the frame.
Where I can get my Schindelhauer?
We appreciate that you are interested in buying a Schindelhauer bike and suggest purchasing it at one of our Schindelhauer dealers. They will provide you with personal advice, a test ride and also offer you their best service after your purchase. Here you can find a list of our dealers:
Here you can find the Schindelhauer dealer closest to you: search
If you have already chosen a model, you can simply order it right here at schindelhauerbikes.com. You can choose from two delivery options
- delivery to a Schindelhauer dealer: You can easily let deliver your desired model to a Schindelhauer dealer. They will do the final assembling and fine tune it to your needs.
- delivery to a desired address: If you do not have a Schindelhauer dealer nearby, you can let send your bike directly to your home. The bike is delivered nearly full assembled. In compliance with the manual you only have to pump-up the tires with the appropriate air pressure, mount the pedals and straighten the handlebars.